Balanced, very refined, sparsely acidic, spicy taste.
5x250g of the most unusual coffees in the wolrd.
5 x250g of the most rare and delicious coffees in the wolrd:
- Australie Skybury: Intense and slightly acidic, chestnut taste.
- Colombia Geisha - Carbonic maceration: Balanced and rich, fruity and floral notes.
- Hawaii Kona: Balanced and thinly acidic, notes of citrusfruit and jasmin.
- Jamaïca Blue Mountain: Balanced and very refined, sparsely acidic, spicy taste.
- Nepal Mount Everest: Perfectly well-balanced, hints of caramel, hazelnuts.
A flyer with the coffee description will be added in the box.
Take care to precise your coffee grinding !
For the non-EU customers, thank you to place your order via email@example.com
You might also like